Coaching Summit Series
Each year, European Athletics put together an intensive schedule of events for its annual Coaching Summit Series, which has provided high level instructional and networking opportunities since it was inaugurated in 2008 and seen thousands of coaches attend the various events.
The Coaching Summit Series usually take place from October to December and are spread across Europe, addressing a variety of different events and disciplines.
The following Coaching Summit Series events will be staged in 2023.
England Athletics International Jumps and Throws Conference 2023 (Coaching the Adaptable Athlete)
European Discus Conference 2023
Transition from Talent to international high performance
- Focus: middle and long distance (800m-10.000m)
- Venue: Copenhagen, DEN
- Dates: TBC
- Contact person: Mikkel Larsen, Performance Director, +45 28 22 64 75, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dansk-atletik.dk
International Festival of Athletics Coaching 2023, Raising the Coaching Game
World Javelin Conference 2023
Sprint and relay 2023
- Focus: sprints and relays
- Venue: Liévin, FRA (Arena Stade Couvert, Chemin des Manufactures)
- Dates: November 18-19 2023
- Contact person: Jean-Claude Farault (email@example.com)
European Athletics Member Federations are eligible for the Coaching Summit Series Scholarship grants as follows:
- CHF 400 if one coach takes part in a Coaching Summit Series event in-person or the registration fees for up to CHF 400 for the participation of one or more coaches in an online event.
- CHF 800 if two coaches take part in one of the Coaching Summit Series event in-person (can be two different events) or the registration fees for up to CHF 800 for the participation of two or more coaches in an online event.
- CHF 1200 if three coaches take part part in one of the Coaching Summit Series event in-person (can be three different events) and at least one coach is a woman, or the registration fees for up to CHF 1200 for the participation of three or more coaches to an online event if at least one coach is a woman.
For further details contact: European Athletics Development Coordinator Liese Schroven firstname.lastname@example.org