Media accreditation for the European Athletics U20 Championships in Grosseto from 20-23 July is now open for written press, photographers and broadcast non-rights holders wishing to cover the event.
The deadline for applications with or without official media hotel accommodation is Thursday 15 June.
Written press, photographers and broadcast non-rights holders are able to apply for accreditation via this link.
Broadcast rights holders (TV and Radio) have received a unique username and password which they can use to access the media accreditation system.
Official Media Hotels:
1 ) Ricci Hotel
Via Francesco Baracca,
58100 Marina di Grosseto (GR)
Single occupancy: 120 EUR
Double/Twin occupancy: 200 EUR
2) Hotel Nuova Grosseto
Via P.Marconi 26,
58100 Grosseto (GR)
Single occupancy: 100 EUR
Double/Twin occupancy: 140 EUR
The deadline to submit your accommodation request in ARENA is Thursday 15 June.
• Shortly after your registration, you will receive an email with your accommodation invoice as well as a payment link in order to proceed with payment by credit card (secured payment platform).
• You are kindly requested to proceed with payment no later than five (5) working days after receipt of this e-mail in order to guarantee your hotel booking.
• Your accommodation booking will be guaranteed only after receipt of the full payment of your accommodation cost.
• In case the full payment is not received within the five working days, your reservation will be cancelled and the room released.
Default payment is by bank transfer. Should you wish to proceed with payment by bank transfer please inform us during the registration process.
Please note that a valid credit card must be presented at the hotel reception in order to cover any further incidental costs that may occur e.g. mini-bar, phone calls etc.
• For any cancellation made until Thursday 15 June 2017, no cancellation fee will be charged.
• For any cancellation made as from Friday 16 June 2017, 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged as a cancellation fee, unless the room is resold.
• Media Accreditation Centre located at the Zecchini Stadium which will also stage the European U20 Athletics Championships.
• The Media Accreditation Centre is open as follows: 19- 23 July 10:00-18:00
Please note that opening hours might change according to media arrival schedules.
Rome FCO and Pisa airports are the official arrival points.
In order to guarantee transportation to the official hotel, your travel details must be entered in ARENA at least 48 hours prior to departure of your home country.
Upon arrival at Rome FCO, please report to the transportation desk located in arrival hall in terminal 3.